Monday, February 16, 2009

Still Knitting

My cross stitching mojo made a very brief appearance last week, but of course it's something that I can't show you, LOL ;) I do have two knitty finishes; a couple of scarf gifts:

This one is knit in 2x2 ribbing, using size 13 needles and holding 3 strands of yarn throughout. The yarn is Baby Bee in Little Britches, color #4111 Frolic.



And here is scarf #2 in a Twisted Rib. I can't remember how many stitches I cast on for it, but I believe I used size 9 needles. The yarn is Cashmere by Bernat in the color Rain.


Don't forget to leave a comment on the previous post if you want to be included in the drawing for the CB charts. I've still got more cleaning out to do, thus there are more drawings planned! Have a terrific stitchy day everyone!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Little Sis
Your scarfs look wonderful...the blue one looks sooooo soft and pretty!
Have a great day!
Love and Hugs :)

Jean said...

Two beautiful scarves- two distinct looks! The first is just lovely - looks nice and warm, perfect for the blustery wind. The second looks like it would just cuddle you in softness and make you feel like a million dollars. I particularly love the color. Great job! Someone is getting a nice scarf!

Michele said...

love the new scarves! perfect weather for them :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, they both looks so soft, cosy, and warm! Very nice job :)

Irene said...

Great scarfs, love the look of them.

Donna said...

Very nice!

Natasha said...

Wow those scarves are beautiful! I would love to learn to knit one day. I can crochet scarves and they are always fun to do.

Great job :)
Natasha

Ranae said...

Pretty scarves. At least your keeping your fingers moving, lol
Congrats!!

doris said...

Fabulous scarves. As always, I'm thrilled with your knitting. Stitching will reappear when it's good and ready.

Karol said...

Beautiful scarves!

Nic said...

Lovely scarves!

Jucus said...

Very nice warm scarfs for these cold winter days! You're very clever!

Jucus said...

Sorry: scarves!:o) I learn English still:o)

Anonymous said...

oh beautiful warm scarves !
i like the color of the second one !!!

Nancy said...

Staci your scarves are gorgeous! I would want more winter weather just to be able to wear them.

Glad to hear the stitching bug bit once again, and I can't wait to see what you have made.

Julie said...

Lovely knitting!

Creative Chaos said...

Love the scarves !! Specially the brown one !!
Patti xx

Julianne said...

Staci,

The scarves you made are lovely.

Stitcher said...

Nice scarves! I'm trying to knit a scarf but I won't go into how that's going (grumble, grumble).

Angela said...

Really pretty scarves! I wish I had more patience to knit.

Cindy F. said...

Oooh, I love them both!! I have several scarves and love to change them. Problem is, it doesn't get cold enough to wear them here...lol...

Anonymous said...

love the new scarves! I really need to learn to knit, i'd love to be able to create the socks you so expertly knit - my feet are always cold :)

Rima said...

These are just lovely, lovely. I have not knit scarves in a long time...