Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Somewhere Else

Hello Dear Friends!


I thought I'd pop on here to let you know that I've done much waffling back and forth about blogging. I love this little space and all of you who have visited. It's a part of me. But with time comes change, and I think I've moved on from this format and I don't think I'll be back. I don't plan on closing my blog anytime soon, so it will stay. If you'd like to catch up with what I'm doing you can find me here:

InstagramRavelryPinterest

As always, Thanks for stopping by my neck of the woods. Sending you all a little Colorado Sunshine,
Staci

3 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

While I miss the lovely cross stitch you posted...I will now follow you on Instagram.

Also, I enjoyed visiting your Pinterest boards. I now know what I'll be using as Easter Baskets (Mason Jars). Hopefully my daughter, who follows me on pinterest, doesn't notice that pin!

Thanks for letting us know where to find you.

Pam

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I think about you often Staci, wondering what you are up to, if you will come back. I'm sorry to hear that you've moved on. Many creative people have done so sadly, moving on to the quicker, less personal way to share their work. I do all three, perhaps you can look me up on instagram if you are so inclined. Where ever you land, whatever you do, I wish you nothing but happiness!

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed your blog over the years and am sorry to see you leave the blogging world, but we all have to make the decisions that are best for us and our families.I'm now following you on both Instagram and Pinterest and look forward to seeing your projects. Happy Stitching!
Mary in AR